A top multinational bank investment bank is seeking a senior credit & audit risk professional to join their large and growing Credit & Audit Department. This team will work closely with the Legal and Front Office team to effectively communicate credit risk and ongoing monitoring.
This individual will essentially lead and be responsible for the planning and execution of large and complex credit audits. Also, to prepare quality reports and provide recommendations for improving the credit and audit process.
- Execute & manage all stages of credit audit missions
- Prepare quality reports assessing overall risk, asset quality, and credit risk management
- Effectively communicate credit issues arising to relevant parties
- Provide recommendations for improving credit and audit processes
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Mathematics
- 6+ years of experience in credit risk review, commercial/corporate underwriting, or relevant credit risk
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills