We are currently representing an exciting Venture Capital firm, with a focus on Seed to Series B investments, predominantly in Fintech and SaaS companies. They are headquartered in London with a second office in Europe.
They are looking for a talented Investment Principal to join their exciting London team.
- Take ownership of the entire investment process: from deal sourcing and analysis to execution and post-investment value-creation.
- Build meaningful relationships with deal sources
- Analyse investment opportunities, provide detailed due diligence and evaluate products, people, business models, unit economics and market conditions.
- Prepare and present, both written and verbally, investment cases to the wider investment committee.
- Monitor fund investments and support the founders when possible with operational needs, including fundraising.
- A team-player who is analytical, humble and pragmatic, with a can-do attitude
- Energetic and effective time-manager who can prioritise under pressure
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a fast-paced work environment, including venture capital
- Familiarity with the European/UK tech start-up ecosystem
- A passion for technology, start-ups and investing
- Demonstrable investment history
- Experience in engaging with start-ups
This is a fantastic and exciting new opportunity, so if you are interested, please do not hesitate to apply!