Summary: Currently partnered with a growth stage technology co-investment fund looking to bring on an associate to their Venture Team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to provide valuable investment analysis for potential new deals and high exposure to c-suite level investors.
If you are seeking an opportunity in venture capital, this is the job for you.
The Private Equity Associate will be Responsible for:
- Full life-cycle investment process including deal due diligence, financial and valuation analysis, competitive and market research. Areas of focus include:
- Technology, venture capital, IPOs, and general markets
- Working with and expanding the company's network of partner VC firms.
- Business development for the firms VC outreach effort. This includes warm and cold calls.
- Deal flow filing, CRM entry, monitoring portfolio companies and assisting with writing quarterly reviews
- Garner access to the best growth stage investment opportunities
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- 1-3 years professional experience required
- Investment banking background preferred, but also interested in work experience from Venture Capital, Private Equity, PE Consulting, BD, or High Growth startup roles.
- Modeling experience required
- Grasp of Venture Capital and startup ecosystems/environment