Working with a top US Bulge Bracket Bank that is looking to expand its team with the addition of Associates and a VP for their flagship France Investment Banking team in Paris.
This team are very established with ambitions to continue its growth and are in need of extra mid-level candidates due to a strong pipeline. There will be good collaboration between this group and its other teams around Europe but while mainly focusing on France related transactions in the large-cap space.
- Support execution of objectives across firm's core, sectors and Investment Banking activity
- Diverse responsibilities to support the firm's origination efforts across all relevant groups
- Be an effective point of contact internally and externally
- Important responsibilities to train and mentor junior members of the team
- 3+ years of M&A exposure from a reputable institution is essential but highly experienced interns welcome too
- Exposure to all industry sectors and Mid-Upper Market M&A would be a bonus
- Experience in reviewing, negotiating transaction documentation, process and project management, valuation, financial modelling, client pitch preparation etc.
- MBA or Bachelors Degree from a respected institution is preferable
If you are looking to join a very active, established yet growing platform, then please apply!