UK Power and Gas Analyst / Pricing (Hybrid Work.):
A leading clean tech integrator and renewable energy asset developer, owner and operator are looking to add a fundamental Analyst to their UK team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone wanting to use their experience in analytics and gain further exposure to the UK market.
- Improve, execute, and effectively communicate significant analyses that identify meaningful trends and opportunities across the business within UK Power and Gas.
- Participate in regular meetings with management, assessing and addressing issues to identify and implement improvements toward efficient operations
- Provide strong and timely financial and business analytic decision support to business partners and various organisational stakeholders.
- Develop actionable road maps for improving work flows and processes, and establish and organise KPIs in line with global directives.
- Comply with UK legislation.
- Experience in Gas and Power Analytics.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in computer science, mathematics, business management, or economics.
- Advanced analytical skills with experience collecting, organising, analysing, and disseminating abundant information with accuracy
- The ability to write reports to a high standard.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills