My client a multi-billion dollar European asset manager are looking for someone to lead their UK events marketing, this is the only stand alone marketing position outside of their European head office.
- Work closely with business development teams in identifying and planning appropriate events including conferences, sponsorships, advisers event, roadshows and in analysing client's online touchpoint data.
- Develop fully integrated programs based on understanding needs and challenges of target audiences to maximise opportunities.
- Identifying and coordinating marketing collateral for events
- Oversee client entertaining including venue sourcing, invitations, logistics etc
- Tailor Global content for local production
- Coordinate with investment teams to build a program of roadshows and visits to promote focused strategies
- Oversee and procure corporate merchandise including gifts, apparel etc
- Integrate with the global and regional marketing team to ensure continuity
- Assist internal communications in dealing with local PR agency
- 3-5 years in a B2B Events marketing position
- 2 years+ experience in working in financial services
- Experience in organising events across the UK
- Strategic analysis and plannings skills
- Experience working as part of a global team with a local responsibility