A Top International Investment Bank is looking to bring on a Treasury Project Manager in their New York City office.
Ideal candidates have 4-8 years of experience within Treasury and have strong project management skills. In this role, you will plan and coordinate projects in numerous areas across the Treasury division, including governance, IT issue management, audits, and liquidity reporting. You will also work very closely with senior management to ensure that policies are added and amended as needed to reflect the changing needs of the Treasury division.
- Conduct audits and communicate the findings to ensure compliance with all policies and procedures
- Facilitate liquidity reporting
- Communicate with senior leadership to coordinate risk reporting and set agendas
- Support IT issue management as needed
- Aid in the creation of new internal policies and procedures in relation to the needs of the Treasury division and coordinate the presentation of them with external stakeholders and the Executive Board
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with Treasury and Project Management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft office software (PowerPoint and Excel)
- Time management skills, as you will be juggling numerous projects at once