A Global Credit Asset manager and Direct Lender with approximately $55 billion in AUM who is looking to grow their Treasury Department Team in their Chicago office.
The Treasury team at this firm is responsible for overall cash management of the firm's assets, as well as overview of third party lines of credit. This team is essential to the business and must collaborate effectively with internal and external partners, such as portfolio finance and investment teams.
This hire will play a vital role in making sure the firm has sufficient capital available in appropriate accounts prior to providing a direct funding to a particular firm. Thus making them accountable for the daily cash management process across all of the firm's managed accounts to ensure enough liquid cash to fund lending activity, evaluating third party lines of credit to establish proper investment, and forecasting of expected allotment of funds to determine best uses of cash across the firm's accounts.
- Lead the overall cash management process
- Coordinate across different teams and business lines to perform cash management
- Maintain KYC information and documentation as needed
- Oversight over third party lines of credit to ensure proper investments
- Prepare and reconcile needed reports for the Treasury Team
- 2-5 years of experience within Treasury or financial services industry
- Bachelor's Degree
- Working knowledge of cash management, cash forecasting, and treasury requirements
- Ability to work in Windows, Excel, and Word