Niche opportunity to join an award winning trading firm that are pioneers for creating liquidity and market access to the environmental commodities markets. The firm are famous for creating monetising solutions to clients in the renewable energy industry which in transition helps their goal which is to reduce the carbon footprint across the globe to make a difference in the world.
As a business they are growing rapidly and one of their current ambitions is to elevate the infrastructure of their high frequency trading platform to trade at a faster capacity.
They are looking for a hands on forward thinking Trading System Engineer that is not shy to code in Python and is eager to build products and tools to help deliver this goal.
- You will support the FX and Commodities trading and brokerage activities.
- You will have autonomy to develop new and existing products
- Consistently provide new solutions to improve the infrastructure
- Flat structure and a cohesive collaboration with good communication with other engineers, traders, risk, middle office and colleagues from other departments to help achieve the best results.
- Development/coding experience with Python is a must
- Proficient Database Skills: MySQL & SQL
- Docker, Kubernetes, AWS is a bonus
- Operating systems - Linux or Windows
- Proven working experience with distributed systems, Microservices multi-tiered and high-performance storage technologies
- Proactive problem solver (troubleshooting)
- Have an interest in data analysis
- Experienced working in an agile scrum environment
- Remote working
- Support with learning course outside of the business
- Competitive compensation above the market rate + bonus
- International diverse team
- Fast paced agile environment