* High frequency trading firm established in 2009 that currently has around 80 employees. They have expanded slowly on purpose, as they value the tight knit and highly collaborative environment that they have built. There is no divisions between teams, and they place a heavy emphasis on providing training and tools to help their engineers grow. They are looking for a C++ engineer to work on core functions of their trading infrastructure.
* Build various facets of their trading ecosystem such as order management systems and live market data handlers
* Develop execution systems designed for performance and scalability
* Collaborate with traders and other teams to develop trading tools
* Research new ideas in high performance engineering and computing
* Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or something similar
* Two years of experience developing low-latency C++ applications
* Knowledge of advanced data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming, and computational complexity
* Experience with low-level system facilities such as threading, I/O, signals, shared memory, VM, and VFS
* Proficiency in C++ 11/14
* A casual and collaborative culture with a flat structure and high impact opportunity
* Daily catered meals and a fully stocked pantry with snacks and beverages
* Comfortable dress code
* Brand new office with 2 rooftop terraces overlooking the NYC skyline
If this role is of interest to you, please don't hesitate to apply!
- 125,000 - 250,000 base salary + discretionary bonus
If this role is of interest to you please don't hesitate to apply!