Title: Trading Algorithm Analyst / Execution Trader
(The position is located in Durham, NC covering European markets from 2am to 10am EST.)
Compensation: $100,000k - $110k base salary + bonus
Summary: A leading systematic macro hedge fund based in Durham, NC is looking to hire a Trading Algorithm Analyst to join the trading team to work directly with one of the firm's Managing Principal and also in collaboration with the Researchers and Traders on desk. The ideal candidate will be well trained in a quantitative discipline, detail-oriented, creative and able to collaborate in a team research environment.
- Monitor and maintain execution management system
- Design event driven alerts and identify improvements to algorithm behavior
- Perform transaction cost analysis
- Forecast various intraday metrics such as volumes, volatilities, spreads and prices
- Automate processes to streamline workflows
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline.
- Proficiency in SQL and Python/Java.
- Experience working with futures in FI, FX And Commodities (preferred, not required)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with the team in a fast-paced environment.