A top Alternative Investment Firm with over $50 billion in AUM is looking to build out its Third-Party Risk team in NYC. The firm is a leading credit fund and focuses mostly on securitized products, structured products, and corporate credit.
There is multiple headcount open but at a high level you will be responsible for building out the firm's Third-Party Risk frameworks; assessing vendor risks across areas such as business continuity, information security, cyber, and compliance; managing vendor monitoring, due diligence, and risk remediation; and communicating/reporting risks to senior management and external stakeholders.
Ideal candidates will have 3-10 years of Third-Party Risk Management experience, a background in Operational or Enterprise Risk, and the ability to work closely with internal and external stakeholders to identify, communicate, and mitigate risks.
- Build out the firm's Vendor Risk Management frameworks
- Manage vendor monitoring, due diligence, and risk remediation
- Perform onsite vendor assessments to ensure compliance with the firm's policies and procedures
- Organize governance committee meetings and present risks / action plans to senior management
- Develop reporting and tools to communicate issues to both the firm and outside vendors
- 3-10 years in Operational Risk or Enterprise Risk
- Strong background and knowledge of Third Party, Vendor, or Supplier Risk
- The ability to work with a number of stakeholders, teams, divisions, etc. both internally and externally
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Excel and Tableau are preferred