A top International Bank is looking to add a Third Party Risk Associate to their team in New York City. This role is within the firm's Business Risk team and sits within the first line of defense.
Ideal candidates have 2-5 years of experience within Third Party Risk Management or risk assessment and are familiar with monitoring tools such as BitSight. In this role, you will monitor the cybersecurity of the firm's vendors to evaluate the risks that could impact business operations. You will also collaborate with stakeholders and third parties to best identify control gaps and develop plans for remediation.
- Monitor the risks associated with the firm's vendors including security threats, reputational risk, and business continuity
- Evaluate the cybersecurity infrastructure of the firm in relation to its vendor management function
- Identify control gaps and develop plans for remediation
- Work closely with senior management to ensure that all third and fourth parties are compliance with TPRM standards and procedures
- 3-5 years of experience in Vendor Risk management or another related field
- Experience with data privacy, information security, or contract review
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with BitSight and Archer
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field such as information security, finance, or business
- Relevant certifications preferred (CISA, CISSP, CTPRA, CRISC)