Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals re-imagine their careers, globally.
Our client is a leading fin-tech company that provides financial software for trading, treasury and risk for financial markets including local banks, brokerage firms, large asset managers, hedge funds. They are looking for Technical Customer Evolution and Support Consultant, that will provide the support to the whole product life cycle.
As a Technical Consultant, you will be in charge of:
- Assist clients in monitoring and maintaining client's infrastructure, in both hardware and software
- Be point of contact for their system architecture with any technical issues
- Analyze and improve the system's stability and performance
As a Technical Consultant, you need to have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology Engineering (or related discipline)
- 2 to 5 years of experience in the IT or engineering filed
- Knowledge in windows/ UNIX system/ shell scriptings
- Knowledge in database management (SQL)
- Have some knowledge in programming language in C, C++, and Java
Perks and Benefits:
- International company with many opportunities
- The opportunity to work with bright minds in the industry
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online with your latest CV in Word format including current and expected salary. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.