A leading LA-based Venture Capital investor that focuses on Tech investments across Seed - Series B Investing, is looking to bring on an Associate to join their lean, but growing team. The candidate will work underneath the Vice Presidents on a regular basis and have hands-on interaction with portfolio companies as well as help with the sourcing of new investments. If you are looking for a Partner Track opportunity within a well-established firm, then this is the role for you!
The Investment Associate will be responsible for...
- Assisting with business and industry diligence for prospective investments
- Presenting investment memorandum and materials to the investment committee
- Sourcing new investments
The Investment Associate should have the following:
- At least 2 years of Investment Banking/Consulting experience
- Excellent modeling skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top university