Our client a crypto hedge fund require a System Engineer to join them in London. This is an opportunity to have a real impact on a business and re-architect the next generation system for scale.
The System Engineer will have the opportunity to take ownership of their area and have long-term unrivalled career progression opportunities within this hedge fund. This role requires an individual with strong System Engineering experience and the ability to automate tasks/projects with the use of Python therefore Python experience is essential for this opportunity.
- Architect and construct a seamless but modular framework which will handle all aspects of quant trading, market data, order execution, risk overlay, reporting, montoring and alerting.
- Collaborate with the firms quant team to ensure alignment of systems with revenue generation and firm growth
- Own big data data and ensure the firm always stays in the lead on quality data solutions
- Develop tools for aggregating and displaying market and trade data to enable rapid decision making, portfolio modelling and alpha generation
- ensure all firm technology for trading, market data, risk and operations is scalable, stable and high performing.
- Degree qualified: Degree in Computer Science, Engineering preferred.
- Strong architectural understanding of financial markets and electronic trading systems
- Cloud (AWS, Google) experience with infrastructure deployments, ownership
- Experience building high-performance, resilient trading systems
- direct Market Data feeds and order execution (crypto preferred)
- Ability to write and deploy python script an automation level (not trading)
- Experience working with distributed computing and data storage systems.