The team's primary focus in across the Equities and Futures market, and, while the team is hiring for many quant positions, PM roles are of their highest priority.
About the role:
- Managing a quant / stat arb portfolio in cash equities or equity futures
- Researching and developing new signals/ trade ideas
- Managing portfolio construction and risk
- Work alongside quant and development support in roll out of trading strategy and/or infra
- 4 years+ experience in quant/ systematic trading firm
- Multi-year track record managing investment portfolio
- A MSc/PhD from a top-tier university
- A strong background in mathematics and statistics, with good knowledge of statistical models and signal generation
- Proficiency in back-testing, simulation, and statistical techniques
- Data-mining skills paired up with data analysis skills. Previous experience operating with a large amount of tick/data would be beneficial
- Strong programming skills in Python or C++
For further information about this position please apply.