Systematic Equity QD - $16BN AUM Hedge Fund - NYC
One of the top performing global hedge funds here in NYC is looking for a quantitative developer to join a systematic equities trading pod under a new portfolio manager. This role will serve an integral part of a highly successful global team, helping lead the development, research and implementation of critical trading infrastructure.
This is an amazing opportunity for a candidate looking to apply their highly technical coding/development skills in a highly competitive and fast paced atmosphere. You will have the opportunity to work on a greenfield equity L/S trading buildout. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual who is eager to collaborate with a lead PM and handle full development and implementation of the trading platform infrastructure for the team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Development and implementation the teams trading infrastructure/database
- Full life-cycle management/maintenance of the systematic trading platform
- Work with global teams to demonstrate and implement new approaches for systematic strategies
- Leverage machine learning methodologies to improve TCA and other analytics for the team
- Ad-hoc support for other projects and tools within the team including model libraries, computing techniques, machine learning methodologies, and more
Ideal candidates should possess:
- 2+ years of experience of front office development experience in Python (KDB is also a plus)
- Experience building and implementing quantitative trading tools for research from scratch
- Masters degree in a computation field, Ph.D strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate ideas and work to colleagues
If there is an interest, please click the APPLY NOW button below.