Responsibilities will include:
- Provide day-to-day Risk control services across the LOB to support the evaluation and development of the business into the German market.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of policies and procedures relevant to the business that are reasonably designed to comply with industry regulations, internal requirements, and best practices in the German market;
- Assist in the evaluation of new business initiatives and risk assess any such initiatives including regulatory impact and ensure compliance with internal requirements;
Required Skills and Experience:
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate most or all of the following experience and skills:
- Extensive knowledge of the German fraud landscape, available tools, and controls for Retail Banking and Investments;
- Knowledge of the German market for the controls needed to manage a retail credit portfolio.
- Retail Deposits and/or Consumer Credit general knowledge;
- Knowledge of Payment Services Regulations with a focus on fraud
- Experience in drafting compliance policies and procedures, manuals, alerts, and updates;
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently but escalate matters as appropriate;
- Team and detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to establish credibility and strong partnerships with business partners.
- University degree
- 5-10 yrs experience in Retail Risk.