This role involves working with one of the highest globally ranked financial services firms in the world. The position involves working as an integral part of the treasury team as well as and supporting alongside the CFO and Treasurer. The role calls for a deep and robust understanding of funding and liquidity risk management, strategic balance sheet management, resolution planning, reporting, funding planning, and certain process that emulate a risk manager such as hedging risk management outputs.
This position is a hybrid role that requires four days a week in the office and remote working for the fifth day.
- Record forecasting, cash flow, managing balance sheet and P &L,
- Report Interest Rate Risk review monthly
- Oversee and grow the cash and opportunities for a premier billion-dollar portfolio
- Fulfill regulatory requirements throughout each quarter and year
- Collaborate with other members of the Treasury, Risk, and Legal teams on resolution planning
- Contribute to completing resource and staffing model
- At least 8+ years in the financial sector focusing on treasury, funding or resolution planning or balance sheet management.
- Understanding of bank treasury services and products
- Familiar with Dodd-Frank Technical writing in addition to creating policies and procedures for regulatory reasons.
- Ability to communicate and multi-task
- Ability to understand and oversee data
- $175-200k Base + bonus
- Performance based bonus
- Health and wellness benefits
- PTO Days
- Paid sick days
- Maternity Leave