A leading banking organization is seeking a SVP, Operational Risk Manager to join their growing Operational Risk group. The SVP, Operational Risk Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of an enhanced 2nd line Operational Risk program supporting the Consumer bank, with a particular focus on Digital Banking and products. The ideal SVP, Operational Risk Manager will be a seasoned Operational Risk practitioner with experience standing up risk programs and leading large complex risk teams.
- Development and implementation of an enhanced Risk Oversight program with a focus on Digital Banking and Digital Transformation spanning various LoB's under the bank's consumer/retail banking arm.
- Acting as an advisory figure for business heads and control executive across the firm as an Operational Risk SME and provide a credible challenge
- Development of relationships with key stakeholders across the bank driving and embedding an enhanced risk culture
- Oversee the roll-out and implementation of an enhanced first line risk assessment and identification program
- Review and challenge of risk identification and risk assessments initiatives conducted by first line risk managers
- Development of enhanced policies and procedures ensuring efficient risk coverage across the bank
- Development of KRI's and relevant controls across relevant LoB's
- Contribute to the continued enhancement of risk practices, strategy, and methodologies
- 10-12 years of Operational Risk or Compliance
- Prior experience supporting Consumer Banking LoBs with specific exposure to Digital Products
- Understanding of the end-to-end product life-cycle
- Strong leadership and communication skills
Experience standing up 1st or 2nd line Risk/Compliance programs