- Implement business development strategies for solutions and structuring, and expand client base across FIs and PIs;
- Achieve sales and business targets, in both the number of new clients acquired and the revenue generated;
- Actively and proactively approach, pitch and understand the potential clients in the region and provide product solutions to meet their investment and risk management needs;
- Maintain good client relationship with existing clients; gather clients' feedback to provide valuable input to efficient and innovative product design and solutions;
- Ensure all transactions are in full compliance with Company policies, rules and regulations.
- University graduate or above in Finance, Accounting, Risk Management or related disciplines;
- Excellent knowledge in MS Words, Powerpoints & Excel VBA programming;
- Excellent spoken and written English and Mandarin;