One of Switzerland's long standing banks is looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer to join their team, are you a very experienced personality who actively contributes your testing know-how, can tackle it and helps to build up test automation?
- A stable company with great opportunity to grow and develop.
- A company that wants to develop you, a personal development budget for continuous improvement.
- Public transport pass for all.
- Insurance is Discounted.
- Benefits of working in the bank - such as banking deals.
- Attractive paid time off package.
- You are one of the main contributors in setting up the test automation within the bank.
- You design the testing framework and infrastructure.
- You are the QA contact for the agile project teams, work together from conception to implementation.
- You train the team on best practice within test automation.
- You are jointly responsible for running the automated tests in the CI/CD pipeline and improving the time-to-market.
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Science.
- You have 5+ years of test automaton experience within browser applications and APIs.
- ISTQB certification an advantage.
- Fluent is German, English is a plus.
If you are interested in discussing this role please apply with your current CV. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out to Louise Bagge.