Selby Jennings is working on an exclusive search with a highly esteemed investment firm looking to build their technology from the ground up in Austin and Dallas after doubling their AUM in the last two years. This firm is looking for an experienced engineer to kick off their greenfield initiative, create a tech-focused environment and shape the future of the firm by building a platform that can support their hyper success.
The firm's #1 priority is to build a world-class team of engineers with startup-style responsibilities to continue taking over the market with a dynamic team using cutting edge technologies as they diversify their portfolio.
- Strong Python proficiency
- Experience designing and building applications
- Background with all stages of SDLC
- Experience with tools like GitHub, Jira, Docker, Snowflake, and AWS solutions
Nice to Have:
- 7+ years of professional experience
- Computer Science (or related) degree from a Top 25 Comp Sci School
- Experience in a small, agile team
- Mentorship experience
This firm is focused on the health and wellness of their team members and offers industry-leading health benefits, extended time off around holidays, and a remote month during summers.