Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals re-imagine their careers, globally.
Our client is a Hong Kong based asset management firm with more than 50 years in buy-side experience that focuses on investment opportunities. And now they are looking for a Software Engineer to join their collaborative team.
As a Software Engineer, you need to responsible in:
- Extract data and analytic from various systems they utilise and build up the tactical tools
- Developing external and internal reporting
- Supporting and optimise the trading/ financing decisions
- Building solutions and dashboards that will help boost the firm's efficiency
As a Software Engineer, you will need:
- Bachelor's degree or above (IT or Finance-related is a big plus)
- Strong background in Python, C++, Java, VBA, MS office, Bloomberg
- Have some knowledge in equities, bonds, FX, etc.
- Good working experience in either buy-side or sell-side is a plus
- Is a self-starter with can-do attitude, think outside of the box
Perks and Benefits:
- Flat, innovative, and collaborative culture
- The opportunity to work with bright minds in the industry (came from leading organisations)
- Institutional-level infrastructure and support
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online with your latest CV in Word format including current and expected salary. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.