Quantitative trading and investment firm started by ex-Citadel senior managing director.
They develop systematic investment strategies, enabled by a leading-edge research and development platform. The vision is simple: to build a world class, quantitative trading company with a collaborative team of highly capable researchers and engineers.
They are actively recruiting for a Software Engineer experienced in developing, managing, and maintaining Machine Learning systems in production. In this role, you will partner with the Quantitative Research team to build battle-tested production trading systems and create automated infrastructure to accelerate delivery of new models to live trading. This role represents a unique opportunity to join a quantitative investment manager at the foundational level of building a world class operation from scratch. The firm's culture will be shaped by collaboration, meritocracy, ambition, and calm determination.
- Develop and manage high quality, robust and efficient data and model pipelines
- Build tools that bring our models to live trading efficiently and in an automated, reproducible fashion
- Improve capabilities, performance, reliability, scalability and throughput of trading systems
- Work closely with quantitative, portfolio researchers to improve the profitability of trading tactics
- Comfortable providing and receiving actionable feedback in a collaborative team setting
- Motivated by an ambitious environment and driven colleagues
- At least 5+ years of full-time professional software development experience
- Previous experience with building and maintaining production machine learning systems and/or real-time data ingestion
- Expertise in Python and/or C++
- No experience required in finance and/or quantitative trading; interest is beneficial
- Strong bias for action
- Driven by accountability and internal urgency and team oriented
The base salary for this role is anticipated to be between $150,000 and $300,000, which is based on information at the time of posting. This position may also be eligible for additional forms of compensation, such as a discretionary bonus, and benefits. Discretionary bonus can be a significant portion of total compensation. Actual compensation for successful candidates will be carefully determined based on a number of factors, including their unique skills, qualifications and relevant experience.
- Benefits: Fully paid medical, dental, and vision for employees and dependents, competitive 401k plan, employer-paid life & disability insurance
- Perks: Wellness programs, casual dress, snacks, lunch, game room, team and company events
- Development: Open environment to maximize learning and knowledge sharing
- Time: Generous PTO, paid holidays, competitive paid caregiver leaves