The Digital Assets team at a global investment firm is looking to hire a strong backend software engineer in NYC or San Francisco. This is a firm wide initiative to deliver high-impact, innovative, and disruptive tech solutions and software platforms across distributed ledger tech, public and private blockchains, cryptocurrencies, digital assets, and DeFi.
- Develop products and software solutions using distributed ledger tech, blockchain smart contracts and networks.
- Develop digital asset products on internal tech stack for trading and front office solutions
- Research and build an expertise on distributed ledger tech protocols, programming, and cryptographic algorithms
Skills we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering with Java, Python, or C/C++.
- 2+ years of experience building digital asset solutions on blockchains such as Ethereum, Corda, Quorum, Hyperledger Besu, Hyperledger Fabrics, Bitcoin
- Proficiency in smart contract programming using solidity, Java, Go, Rust, etc..
- Excellent communication skills