Selby Jennings is looking for a Java Software Engineer to join a leading financial services firm. The firm is expanding their Atlanta, GA team as they continue developing their leading technology solutions and financial products.
The candidate will work at a start-up speed solving complex problems via writing testable software with the goal of consistent innovation. Will develop in Java, Python, Cassandra, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, and others.
Key Responsibilities and Skill sets:
- 2-6 years of large-scale software development and deployment experience
- BA/BS in Computer Science from an accredited university (in lieu of degree, 4+ years of relevant work experience)
- Strong programming skills in Java
- Agile development experience
- Eagerness to learn other coding languages as needed