Senior Software Developer (C#, .NET)
Selby Jennings is partnered with a leading consumer lending company looking for talented Software Engineers to join their agile engineering team. You would work on this team to create and maintain all of their customer-facing software, such as their loan prequalification software, their CRM interface (Kentico), the Customer Portal, and their mobile apps (iOS/Android).
In this role, you'd get to:
- Provide best practices-compliant solutions in an agile context.
- Work with internal DevOps teams to deploy and fix problems with systems.
- Coordinate with the Architecture Review Board to create enterprise-level solutions.
- Create new features for current applications.
- Work closely in a team setting with other developers and quality engineers to address issues and define business requirements.
- Proficiency in .NET Core or .NET Framework development in C#
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Developer
- B.S. Computer Science or related study
- Experience with React & SQL is a plus