Software development Engineer in Test (SDET)
One of the world's largest financial firms is looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) in Chicago. You will work alongside the team as they take the firms newest trading product live.
What you will do:
- Assist with the development of automated testing processes that will simplify their parallel testing process
- Assist with the standing up of on-prem and AWS test platforms
- End to End Test planning and execution
- Embrace industry best practices like continuous integration, continuous deployment, automated testing
- Work with our business partners on in the development of test plans and test cases
What you will need:
- 7+ years' experience with SQL to maintain, create and retrieve information from structured or unstructured data stores.
- Knowledge of QA best practices (system, regression, unit, performance)
- knowledge of a development life-cycle
- Competent at a high technical level in all phases of application development and implementation and testing
This role will work in the firms Chicago office, in a hybrid model -- 3 days in office per week.
At this time they are unable to provide visa sponsorship.