Purpose of the Role
As a member of the IT Solutions team in Asia, your responsibilities include leading IT projects to create best-in-class technical products for the Sales, Marketing, and HR domains, as well as evangelising the organisation on technology and digital.
Working here is the ideal environment for you to hone your IT skills in a holistic manner:
- Using Agile methods of working, allowing you to collaborate in interdisciplinary teams with Markets Marketing & Sales. You'll get technical knowledge as well as great commercial acumen.
- Top-notch team & tools:
- Elite team;
- Using Salesforce Marketing Cloud to integrate an existing global consumer database;
- Excellent consumer intimacy on ecommerce, given Magento's strong capabilities;
- Sales teams use Salesforce.com on a daily basis.
Within the Regional IT Solutions Team situated in Hong Kong, the job will report to the Solutions Delivery Associate Director - HR, Sales & Marketing.
1. Solutions Delivery
- Oversee the whole project, including requirement gathering, technical analysis, design, development, and rollout;
- Work with the Headquarters, external partners, and external consultants to ensure that projects are delivered on time, under budget, and in accordance with the company's application development standards;
- Ensure that the solutions deployed match with the business and are scalable with composable architecture;
- Develop a comprehensive view of project interdependencies to manage project risks and stakeholders' expectations;
- Ability to handle and navigate a high level of uncertainty in business processes and requirements;
- Collaborate with business users to identify areas where adoption may be improved;
- Encourage and promote agile project management practices and culture.
2. Tech advisory
- Suggest new technology and solutions that might help the company;
- Run Proof of Concepts while assessing added-value, business effect, and scale-up effort.
3. Business acumen and partnership
- Act as a constant partner with business stakeholders on Technology
- Continue to expand his/her business expertise in order to provide appropriate tech solutions to the company.
4. Change Management & Communication
- Assess the effect of operational changes through analysis;
- Up-to-date contact with the stakeholders;
- Documentation of process modifications and information transfer;
- Establishing lines of communication;
- Creating a change plan;
- Manage change requests and assess changes that are in the works;
- Determine what kind of training and resources are needed to guarantee that the applications are adopted.
5. Vendor Management
- Manage and assess vendors to ensure that they are always improving.
Qualifications & Experience
· Tertiary qualifications in business administration, engineering, or computer science, or a related field, is recommended. All other disciplines are invited to participate.
· Scrum or Agile certifications are a bonus.
- 5+ years of international experience in IT or digital project management;
- Retail, wholesale, and fast-moving-consumer-goods (FMCG) industry experience;
- Excellent sales and marketing business acumen;
- Have in-depth expertise and experience with digital transformation to help you create conceptual ideas and see them through to completion;
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities;
- Strong stakeholder management and encouraging change in working practices, as well as cross-domain, market, and functional cooperation;
- Capable of working under duress and meeting deadlines;
- Have a solid grasp of technology architecture;
- com, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and Magento experience are desired.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese;
- Mandarin is a plus.