My client is a leading European Investment bank operating across 65 countries with big presence across EMEA, APAC region.
With their growing demand in the APAC region, they are looking for a Senior System Engineer to join their regional Electronic Markets team.
As a Senior Systems Engineer, you will be working on Unix Infrastructure projects in APAC data centres and colocations to optimize reduced latency for traders and responsible for:
- System upgrade, configuration and customization
- Optimize system resilience strategy and implementation
- Server capacity planning and deployment
- Develop scripts to automate administrative tasks
- Minimum 5 years of experience as system support with solid understanding of RedHat/Linux
- Strong background in service delivery and production support for critical systems
- Scripting experience in common administrative languages (Shell, Perl, Python etc)
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology related discipline
- RHEL certification desired