A prestigious Hedge Fund that we are partnered with is looking to start a dynamic new team to work alongside their engineering team and play a key role in developing what will be called their "core services." This well established Investment Management Firm currently has $70 Billion in assets under their belt, and are still continuing to grow.
They are seeking an exceptional Software Engineer to join their team who has strong expertise in Python Development and Infrastructure practices such as Infrastructure as Code, Cloud Formation and Automation.
- CDK for infrastructure as Code
- Github Actions for CI/CD
- AWS centric
- Back end stacks are Python-centric
What they Value:
- Team orientation and influencing skills.
- A combination of organizational and interpersonal/ communication skills/
- Highly motivated individuals with problem-solving skills
- Help shape their software supply chain, including AWS platform and primitives.
- Develop and maintain software core libraries, examples, and template applications.
- develop and promote patterns for scalable and secure application development and delivery.
- Ideally 7+ years experience in professional software development.
- A degree in Computer Science or STEM preferred.
- High level programming skills in Python.
- A love for CI/CD
- Experience in RESTful APIs.
- Comfortable with Unix Shell
- Strong attention to detail and prioritization
This opportunity is a full time position located in Austin, TX and is on a hybrid schedule. This company is willing to help relocate the right candidate.
This role is not eligible for C2C or C2H.