Senior C++ Software Developer | Quant Hedge Fund
New York City, NY
Compensation range: $200,000-$250,000 base salary + Bonus
Selby Jennings are working directly with the CTO of a leading Quant Hedge Fund based in NYC, with more than a decade long track record of success. The CTO is looking to add a senior developer with experience in C++ to come in and work on a number of greenfield projects which include high-availability trading systems with low latency and high throughput. The successful candidate would integrate into the core technology team made up of some of the most talented Engineers in the industry.
This role offers a great opportunity for the successful candidate to gain a broad range of exposure to enable you to upskill. They are looking to fill the role before the end of the year and can wait out non competes for the right candidate.
- A bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline such as mathematics, physics or computer science
- Minimum 3 year experience working as a Software Developer in a trading environment
- Familiarity with recent advances in machine learning
- Experience in developing scalable and performance applications in C++
- Knowledge of algorithm design and optimization