Selby Jennings has a long-standing partnership with an elite trading firm that is currently looking to add an experienced Python Engineer to their commodities team in Houston. We are targeting a highly-skilled engineer that will develop core analytics and drive quantitative solutions that will directly impact the firm's trading. This individual will be a key player in the buildout of their Houston desk and future success.
On this team, you will work alongside the highest caliber engineers and some of the most sophisticated investment professionals in the world. Join a meritocratic firm that is one of the top names in finance as a hands-on contributor with the opportunity for very high monetary gains and hyper-growth in their dynamic expansion.
Ideal Candidates Will Have:
- Excellent proficiency with Python (10+ years)
- Computer Science (or similar) degree from a top tech school
- Experience working with complex, multi-site systems architecture
- Experience building and growing teams
Nice to Have:
- Background working in commodities markets
- Experience directly working with trading teams