- Developing new metrics analytics and presenting their value using use cases.
- Designing automated checks to validate production outputs.
- Understanding and improving existing statistical models for asset pricing and cash flow forecast.
- Creating unique solutions for clients with the ability to present them in a non-technical manner.
- Writing and publishing research submissions for journals.
- Liaising between research and production teams.
- Background in statistics, 5-8 years' experience in quantitative roles is required.
- Coding Languages: Python OR R required.
- Good problem-solver, quantitative skill.
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in Mathematics, Financial Engineering, Statistics or equivalent.
- CFA, CAIA, FRM etc. qualifications preferred but not necessary.
If you're interested in the position and would like to know more, please apply.