A growing trading house is seeking a Senior Products Operator to join their operations team.
* Manage the Gasoil/Jet Fuel/Gasoline/Naphtha physical cargo delivery process - Pre- & Post Shipment.
* Verify and input Trader's recap and preliminary shipment details
* Manage Pre-Shipment documentary operations in preparing, negotiating and executing trade contracts, LC, shipping instructions, surveyor nominations
* Liaise with key Internal/External stakeholders
* Consolidate shipment details for final price confirmation, invoicing, demurrage, actualising costs, negotiating/advising L/C documentation
* To assist with any Ad-hoc work assigned by the company.
* Minimum 5 years work experience in oil operations
* Knowledge and understanding of Incoterms and its implications.
* Good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Good planning, organisation and coordination skills and ability to manage competing priorities.
* Good numerical, analytical skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to work independently, self-motivated and disciplined.