- Leading and defining the product vision, and being responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for their products.
- Define and communicate product requirements and specifications by thinking creatively and rigorously about how to solve problems that have never been solved before at this scale.
- Shape the overall product vision and roadmap.
- Communicate and coordinate with other internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the progress of its ongoing projects is running in a quality manner etc.
- At least 5-10 years of Product Management experience in the Credit/Payments/Card domains.
- Good knowledge about product development life cycle and have experience involved at various stages, UI/UX design, test case review, production support and operational process optimisation.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as the role requires to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)