A high-performing, global Proprietary Trading Firm is looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join their Swiss office. My client has build their niche in the market over the last 40 years, expanding across various locations and embracing their entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit to seize global opportunities and achieve record-breaking results using their next-generation technologies.
This particular addition to their team will be taking on a large number of responsibilities as they'll cover European trading hours and work closely with counterparts based in their Chicago office. You'll be responsible for designing network solutions for their automated trading infrastructure, maintaining and optimising their high availability, low latency infrastructure and working in unison with other teams across the business to address and overcome any technical issues which arise on a day to day basis.
- Previous experience building/maintaining financial/trading networks
- Multicast and unicast routing protocol experience
- Previously worked on the design, deployment and daily operation of IP multicast networks
- Knowledge of low latency networking concepts
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP
- Scripting experience with Python
- Extremely strong communication skills
If this could be of interest, please apply with your latest resume and someone will be in touch shortly to discuss!