An advisory firm is seeking a Senior M&A Corporate Finance Professional to join their team in Singapore. This is a new M&A Corporate Finance role a part of expansion within the Asia team.
- Origination and execution of investment banking transactions (including buy-side and sell-side M&A transactions)
- Hand on execution, working closely with clients through cross-border M&A transactions
- Analyse the investment behaviours of public/private companies
- Minimum 2 years experience in an M&A or Corporate Finance position
- Solid financial analysis skills, excellent attention to detail, with the ability to produce accurate presentation material and financial analysis quickly
If you are interested apply online today. We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)