Senior Liquidity Manager
One of Germany's leading energy suppliers and trading houses is looking for a Senior Liquidity Manager to join their team in South Germany. This company has outlined a strong Renewable Energy strategy, constructing Solar and Wind farms both in Germany and on the wider European landscape. The trading function supports this strategy in the products it focuses on, such as PPAs and LNG, and is building the a new tech system to match their strategy.
As Senior Liquidity Manager you would play a key part in this scheme, aiding the business in expanding its horizons further.
- Ensure the Liquidity Risk Methodology is based on the best practice within the commodity trading market
- Calculate and measure the liquidity limits in accordance with the aims of the Trading unit
- Accurately monitor the liquidity use of the traders' in accordance with the limits
- Adopt forecasting methods to identify appropriate opportunities for ideal liquidity consumption
- Draw up and present the decision reports to the trading committees.
- Analyse the liquidity circumstances and put together the forecast
- Be a central point of contact for the Treasury function and communicate the traders' objectives
- Advanced degree or equivalent in a mathematical, physics or econometric field
- At least 5 years' working in liquidity management in an energy or commodity trading field
- 10 years' professional experience in a Risk / Treasury function of a financial institution
- Good knowledge of the European energy markets and the products associated
- English speaking