One of the top-performing banks on Wall Street is looking to add a Senior Software Engineer to its Smart Order Routing Engine team for Equities Electronic Trading team. This top bank provides various financial services for individual consumers and large corporations. The Senior Software Engineer should have 5+ years of experience with Core Java to work on Smart Order Routing Algos. The individual will extensively work with our Automation Testing tool, Workflow Management System, and Trading Engines. The role will provide an opportunity to develop and enhance the framework to support strategy customization and trading.
- The Senior Software Engineer will Develop, modify, and enhance applications that support the algorithmic trading platform.
- The Senior Software Engineer will support and enhance our Next Generation Liquidity Engines Technology platform to ensure their system can handle the high-volume
- The Senior Software Engineer will develop and enhance a Cross Asset Algorithmic Trading Engine application built in Core Java.
- The Senior Software Engineer will have 5+ years of Core Java experience
- The Senior Software Engineer will have experience with the FIX protocol
- The Senior Software Engineer will have experience with Unix/Linux
- The Senior Software Engineer will have experience in the development of an Electronic Trading System
- Algo trading experience
- Equities/option market experiences
- $175,000 - $225,000
If you're interested in an individual contributor role with a keen understanding of building Electronic Trading Applications, don't hesitate to apply today!