An industry leading clearing house is looking to hire a Senior IT Auditor to join their systems Audit team. The team is accountable for handling information and technology risks by providing independent and productive assurance of risk management, governance, and controls. For this specific opportunity you will be focused on performing end to end audit services for information and technology risks and will work very closely with the first and second line of defense.
- Perform audit planning, conducted walkthroughs, and assessed the internal control environment through control testing.
- Make sure that Policies, Standards and Procedures are implemented, and processes are well documented, performed internal reviews to identify compliance problems that require immediate management action.
- Coordinate the activities of the business and external auditors during annual audits and ensured deficiencies are remediated in a timely manner.
- Participate in the day-to-day execution of audit engagements, such as SOX, compliance audit, and operational audit. Coordinate with outsourced SOX provider related to process improvements to key controls.
- Evaluate IT General Controls (ITGCs) and IT Application Controls testing using a risk-based approach.
- Identify deficiencies in the design and operating effectiveness of controls and provide recommendations.
- Review SOC 1, 2, 3 and reviewed SOC 1 Type 2 report. Executed PCI DSS audit readiness.
- 2+ plus years' experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Certifications preferred but not required, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
- Previous IT Auditor experience