One of the foremost financial services organizations in Germany is seeking a Senior IT Auditor/Manager to join their headquarters in Frankfurt Am Main. You will work on a broad range of projects in cooperation with the client's customers, specializing in the IT Audit and Information Security fields to move the company forward. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in a dynamic environment with an industry-leading employer.
The Senior IT Auditor/Manager will:
* Work closely with a professional and experienced audit team in order to jointly evaluate data and systems, create trust and generate solutions
* Have the opportunity to review multi-layered IT systems (including SAP), automated business processes and IT organizations as well as IT infrastructures (e.g. cloud environments) as part of customers' annual financial statements
* Conduct audits as part of IT internal audit, migration and digitization projects
* Lead audit teams and support employees on their projects in the further development of professional and personal skills
As Senior IT Auditor/Manager you can expect:
* To work with a dedicated audit team on a wide range of varied activities for clients
* A transparent, tailor-made career path
* Performance-based remuneration
* The opportunity to act independently and help shape the development of the company
* Have a degree in economics, computer science or a related subject
* Have several years of professional experience in a similar environment at a consulting company or a financial company in the areas of either audits, IT audits, IT governance, compliance or IT security
* Understand the risks and control regulations associated with financial products across all asset classes
* Have a confident demeanor, customer orientation and strong teamwork skills
* Be a quick learner with advanced critical thinking skills
* Possess conversational skills in English and German
Our client is one of the leading consultancies specializing in auditing and advisory in Germany and employs specialists in a variety of financial service fields.
To apply for the Senior IT Auditor/Manager role with us, please contact Tom Flint, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Selby Jennings, with your CV at
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!