We are currently recruiting for the following active mandate that I thought may be of interest to you. If you are not interested yourself, then I would appreciate any candidates that you can recommend who meet the below criteria and would be interested in such a role. Any assistance you can provide is much appreciated.
Senior Physical Iron Ore Trader (Entrepreneurial)
Location: Shanghai, China
We are currently working with a expanding trading house who is looking for a Senior Physical Iron Ore Trader. The ideal candidate should be highly entrepreneurial in nature and able to port over a strong P/L.
- Entrepreneurial physical trading of Iron Ore in SEA and China markets
- Generating demand-driven opportunities to supply iron ore
- Have existing contacts to sell Iron Ore
- Manage relationships with buyers & customers
- Take part in the strategy planning process and provide recommendations regarding trading decisions
- Development of the Chinese market would be a plus
- Active risk management of the Iron Ore portfolio through appropriate hedging instruments
- Close liaison with other business lines and operations of the company in China
- Fluent in English and Mandarin as you will be dealing with the Chinese market
- At least 5 years of experience trading Iron Ore (more experience is welcome, remuneration will commensurate according to your skill set, experience and P&L contributed)
- Third party entrepreneurial Iron Ore Trader with own book of clients to port over
- Possess strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Degree level education
Candidate applying for the role to be meticulous, hardworking and initiative driven.
If interested, please kindly send through a updated version of your CV