- Work closely with senior management and bankers to provide high-value services to HNW/UHNW clients.
- Engage with clients directly, provide them with investment solutions based on their interests and goals, whilst building a strong rapport with them.
- Be able to introduce your network, to help build AUM for the firm and collaborate with the team for market colours.
- Minimum 13 years of relevant experience, being an active producing IA/IC in a Private Bank or MFO.
- Strong understanding of Multi-Assets, Client Portfolio Management, and Asset Allocation.
- Experience in covering either SEA, North Asia, or International markets.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)