We are working alongside our client, a big international financial services provider based in London, in their search for a Senior Internal Auditor with an experience within financial services with focus on risk management and controls framework. The role involves working alongside an expanding team and performing relevant audit engagements according to mandates.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career in a dynamic environment with an industry-leading employer.
Your key responsibilities:
- Be able to execute internal audit assignments in accordance with Internal Audit methodologies and International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
- Draft the annual internal audit plan and reports and lead closing meetings with management
- Design and implement effective internal audit functions
- Engage with main business stakeholders and build a strong relationship with them
- Have at least 3 years of professional experience in internal audit, with focus on risk management and controls framework
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of audit processes in a banking/financial services environment and risk/data quality/product control
- Ideally also possess the Certified Internal Auditor qualification
- Be a committed and assertive team member with pronounced social and analytical skills
- Be fluent in English, other languages is a plus
- Be able to travel 10-15%, including international
As Senior Internal Auditor you can expect:
- Career progression and the chance to grow and develop internally
- To have close contact with an experienced Board of Directors
- A competitive salary and variable bonus structure
- Flexibility in terms of working hours and remote working
Our client is a big international financial services provider who are based in USA and London and undergoing a rapid period of expansion, providing the opportunity to be a part of the team within a successful business in a growing sector.
To apply for the Senior Internal Auditor role with our client, please contact Iuliia Vagapova, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Selby Jennings, with your CV at or on LinkedIn.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!