- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in the Financial Services, particularly within public accounting or accounting engineering.
- Good understanding and hands on experience of Financial & Regulatory Reporting
- Strong understanding of general ledger structure and accounting norm
- Ability to lead projects and topics as lead analyst
- Strong knowledge and experience in accounting domain - IFRS
- Understanding of accounting procedures and back office operation
- Good understanding of Database structure
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Word skills
- Process improvement analysis and business process reengineering.
- Project management skills (planning, budget and resource management, issue handling) and reporting skills
- Bachelors Degree in accounting, finance, information systems or related field
- CPA/MBA a plus
- International banking experience or Big 4 experience.
- Broker-dealer experience
- Technical experience / knowledge in GMI (AS400 Query)
- Use concept of Digital Transformation
- Knowledge in Broadridge, PeopleSoft, Alteryx, Power BI
- Knowledge / experience in the broker-dealer regulatory reporting (FCM)