The client is a leading global investment firm focused on delivering portfolio solutions for clients - they are currently managing over $138.4 billion! The culture of the firm embraces change and encourages growth both professionally and personally.
The Role Itself:
This is high-profile role with high-impact on the firm overall. You would be joining the Trading Platform team to help create a new platform and messaging system (from the bottom up) that will support over $128.4 billion of assets!
What does day to day look like?
- Continuous improvement of production components such as reducing tech debt, increasing release quality and improving resource utilization
- Owning the end-to-end delivery process from requirements gathering through to development, testing, and coordinating deployment to production, monitoring and observability
- Because this is such a high profile role there is opportunity to work very closely with different business stakeholders and executives
- 5 - 10 years of professional experience with C# and .NET
- Java and/or Python nice to have but not required
- Query writing, schema design and performance tuning in MS SQL Server (2019)
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB
- Knowledge of Kafka and other modern messaging/event-streaming technologies
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this role please do not hesitate to reach out.