Role: Senior Energy, Oil or Gas Broker.
Job Type: Permanent.
Location: London, UK.
A growing international brokerage with offices located in NYC, Houston and London is looking for a skilled and dynamic Senior Energy, Oil or Gas broker based in London, UK. They are also open to receiving applicants who broke in other oil sections, as long as they can bring their current client network.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to use their experience in broking and gain further exposure to the international market. If you are looking for a company that will let you work autonomously whilst supporting your career progression and trajectory, this is the opportunity!
- Brokering between suppliers and a large and broad customer base, using their developed customer network.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of the broking markets and offering market views to prospective and current clients.
- Service a range of funds, investment banks, utility companies and distributors directly.
- Manage and develop a list of relationships in the current and upcoming energy market.
- An existing network of clients that they can bring to the desk.
- 3+ years of broking experience.
- Excellent math, IT and research skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and organisational skills.
- The ability to understand and quickly analyse complex information.
- Experience and knowledge of their market section.
The role requires a commercial-minded, driven individual who has experience directly in a front-office or mid-office role. Some of the responsibilities also include working with clients and external contacts.